Monday, 6 January 2014

blogger clear out..

So basically it's a new year, new start and i'm starting off by selling some of my favourite fashion items on ebay. Some items have just been on for the photos so tags still attached and some have only been worn a few times. 

Just click the ebay tab at the top of this page if you are interested in any of it. I may consider buy it now prices only if there has been no bids on the items. :)

Starting from £4.99

Starting from £4.99

Starting from £4.99

Starting from £4.99

Starting from £8.99


I will be adding more items over the next few weeks.
Thanks for looking :)



Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook

9 comments:

  1. You have so interesting style! I hope you get buyers. :) xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your outfits! the first two are my favorites!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I came across your blog - your absolutely gorgeous and I looove your style!
    Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have some really great items here !
    thanks for the comment on my blog, have just followed you here and bloglovin would be great if you could follow back :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them cream shoes on the second piccy!!

    If you ever have time i'd love it if you'd be able to check out my blog, im kind of new so any feedback/comments/suggestions would be amazing ♥

    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfits! Especially the baseball shirt :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome, love the top photo!

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - If you have any questions please contact me on my twitter page at @TerrifaceRetail