Wednesday, 8 January 2014

new year celebrations..



Once again, Happy new year to everyone! These photos aren't the best quality but they were just taken on my phone before we went out. I wasn't going to put them up on the blog but i love this playsuit so much i thought i would share them with you.

Of course my playsuit is from Missguided, have linked other colours. Arrived just in time for New Year :) I was struggling between this and my dark green velvet bardot dress from Missguided because that's a definate favourite of mine just now too. I'm also wearing my new shoes from River Island that i picked up in the sale for just £30 so doubt they'll be there anymore, few sizes left online.

I'm super busy just now with essays and reports for Uni and have just been in hospital with severe back pain so i probably won't be getting more outfit posts till next week but i have got an amazing new jacket from Vero Moda that i can't wait to get on here.

Thanks for reading :)

Playsuit - Missguided
Shoes - River Island
Terri x



Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook

11 comments:

  1. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playsuit is gorgeous!

    New follower :)

    Jamie | blondestatementxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Missguided for clothes at the moment, this playsuit is stunning on you! xx

    One hand in my pocket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit!!! I wish I could pull off something like that. Sorry to hear about your back pain, I hope you feel better soon!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com
    www.bloggerforums.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog,
    Happy new year.

    Petite Side Of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the playsuit ! the colour and the shape are so pretty !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - If you have any questions please contact me on my twitter page at @TerrifaceRetail