Monday 28 April 2014

nobody to love..



One of my favourite outfits, I love this yellow open back top i got from River Island a few weeks ago! I'm loving all things yellow at the moment, perfect colour for summer! River Island are killin it just now, i can't wait to get paid!

This top came in so many different colours and i was struggling between the yellow and baby pink one. I can't find it online anymore but i've seen them recently in a few stores.

Currently stressing over Uni work but can't wait till it's all over on Friday! A night out with the girls before i go home to see my family again then back to the real world of working hard and thinking about the future! Some big decisions need to be made!

Thanks for reading.

Trousers - River Island
Bag - Ebay
Boots - Garage shoes
Terri x



Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Really lovely top - yellow can be so difficult to wear, but you look amazing in it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful look!
    You re stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, and your outfit is gorgeous
    http://glamabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are just WOW, such an amazing look. I'm a big fan of flaired marlene pants so this is an outfit I would totally wear!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is to die for and those boots!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style because it's so different from what I usually see.. you look nice in that outfit. I really like the top and your heels. I've never seen that bag before. It's a cool one I must say. Seeing you rock it makes me wanna buy a similar one as well!
    http://www.JaseyJade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your pants is awesome ! and your bag too ^^

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my page! If you have any questions please contact me on Instagram @terriface

© Terriface

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig