Sunday, 11 May 2014

coral..


 River Island were having 20% off for students a few weeks ago and to be honest i was pretty impressed that i managed to walk away with just this top! Threw on my fedora which you'll probably be seeing a lot more of in my next few posts. I've got a black long blazer from Boohoo, a white embellished top from Miss Selfridge and an amazing yellow coat from ASOS to show you. 

I'm on holiday and back at home so just a quick post tonight!

Will be posting again very soon, thanks for reading :)

Jeans - Zara
Boots - Topshop
Terri x


Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook

6 comments:

  1. I love those zara jeans,! x

    http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are beyond gorgeous! Loving your style!! That coral color on you is fabulous!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing jeans!!

    x Maria
    New outfit up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist shorts
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - If you have any questions please contact me on my twitter page at @TerrifaceRetail