Friday 9 May 2014

gingham prints..




We've been so lucky to have really nice weather recently i decided to put on some brighter clothes. I know this won't be everyones cup of tea but i'm sure you've seen these Topshop gingham trousers everywhere. I was really thinking about returning them for a while because eeeevveryone has them but they just look so nice on!

Threw on my new short sleeve knit from Missguided. LOVING the colour and the high neck. Theres a few different colours to choose from online and to be honest it's so nice to throw on with a pair of black skinny jeans! I would love a few other colours!

Thanks for reading, will be posting again soon with this nice weather :)

Top - Missguided
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - Ebay
Terri x


Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. great look! awesome shoes!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this outfit, your shoes are gorgeous!
    Tiana x
    www.the-romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really suit those jeans, ive seen them on loads of people but i really like the way you've styled them. Love your heels too!

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with gingham this season - this is a fabulous look, love the yellow with the trouser's print!

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gingham prints look so good on you but here I feel your shoes are
    the stunner. Loved reading this post. Thanks for sharing. Would you like to follow each other
    on GFC , Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab outfit, loving those shoes!! They are amazing! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these trousers, I love how you've styled them with a bright t-shirt... I might have to invest! Great post x

    http://stylerehearsal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look !!

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone has them because they are gorgeous! Fit you perfectly babe <3 <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Topshop Gingham pants and your missguided top, Terri! You are so stylish ;)
    I'm officially obsessed with your blog! xx
    I just followed your lovely blog via GFC! ♥& I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC!

    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit!

    http://fashionfruitblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my page! If you have any questions please contact me on Instagram @terriface

© Terriface

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig