Tuesday, 13 May 2014

summer..




I saw this top in Miss Selfridge last week and fell in love, to be honest i'm not too sure if i'm as keen with it on. I love the colour of the skort though, lime green is my favourite colour so obviously this caught my eye!

I like how this outfit can be dressed up or down. The sun was shining when i went out for some photos so i decided to keep it more casual and suitable for the sun and threw on my platform sandals. I could of dressed it up a bit and put on my barely there heels with a few more bits of jewellery and i would be ready to hit the town!

Thanks for reading. Will be posting again in the next few days!

Bag - Ebay
Sandals - Ebay
Terri x


Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook

3 comments:

  1. Super cool pieces ans outfit
    Very great photshoot to :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look!
    Nice shoots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - If you have any questions please contact me on my twitter page at @TerrifaceRetail